Monday 26 August 2013

Products to Gain...Products to Loose...all the same ones...Crazy eh!! :)


Gains or losses....it's all about ABSORPTION!!


I wanted to give some awesome information about some products that I use ALL The time!...they are essential in my diet and aid in body function.

If you are trying to gain weight or loose weight the key is absorption. If you are not absorbing the food you are eating, your body will not gain the weight you are looking to gain. Same goes for losses, when loosing weight it's very important to absorb everything, so your body doesn't think you are starving!!

My FAVORITE Products :)

Above is a picture of me gathering all my Favorite products at Popeye's. I'll give a brief explanation about each product, what they do and why I love them!! :)

My Favorite Protein EVER!
Why do I love Magnum Quattro Protein soooo Much?!? It is Pharmaceutical grade through and through!!...what does that mean?...Super high quality Product superior Absorb-ability!! :)

Quattro offers the following: 

*2 Isolates for post training gratification 
*Pharmaceutical grade CLA, Flax Seed, Casein, Egg Protein, and Cane Sugar.
*30g of Protein per serving
*It tastes UNREAL
*Made in Canada (very important to me)
*lactose Free

Quattro is my choice of protein because it satisfies so many of my needs. Post work out...breakfast because of the combo of proteins...and bed time for the same reasons.
It's an awesome product that will aid in quality gains, and feed my muscles when it's time to lean out.

Amazing product!

Progressive HCP-70 is an awesome product for EVERYONE!!...It is sooo important to have good flora in your digestive track. Absorption happens most in the intestines, and good intestinal health is key or absorption doesn't happen...no absorption, go gains, no losses!!

Here are some of the benefits of this product!
  • Supports immune function
  • Increases absorption of vitamins and minerals
  • Healthier skin through the reduction of acne, eczema and psoriasis
  • Prevention and treatment of vaginal and urinary tract infections
  • Reduced symptoms of Dysbiosis (imbalance between good and bad bacteria)
  • Reduced fatigue
  • Reduced Distention, bloating and flatulence
  • Reduced constipation and diarrhea
  • Improved digestion
  • Reduced Hypoglycemia
  • Reduced food allergies
  • Reduced lactose intolerance
  • Reduced Leaky Gut Syndrome



    So much Energy!!

    Progressive Veggie Greens is one of favorite products!. I start my day with this in my morning shake!. Veggies green's does several things for the body. It has most the nutritional benefits of 5-7 servings of veggies (minus the fiber) Most important thing about this product **PH Balance** Most of us are Acidic...an Acidic body is an unhappy body. Progressive uses a unique combination of veggies that help to Alkalize the body. Again, this aids with Absorption!



    Here are some of the things this product offer!

    • Restores a healthy pH
    • Supports liver function
    • Detoxifies the body
    • Cleanses the colon
    • Increases energy and renews mental clarity
    • Stimulates and enhances brain function
    • Strengthens immune system
    • Supports cardiovascular health
    • Balances blood sugar
    • Boosts metabolism
    • Improves digestive function
    • Promotes clear, healthy skin
    • Acts as an anti-inflammatory
    • Helps to relieve allergies
    • Tastes great!




    Progressive Fish Oil is an awesome product...my vanity product so to speak ;) Fish oils do for your insides, what they do for your outsides :) Progressive fish oils is my choice of oils because of the taste, the quality and the DHA (550mg) and EPA (1000mg) levels. fish oils help to lubricate your joints, your arteries and help keep things moving! they are the vanity products because it also helps keep your skin, hair, nails healthy and strong.

    Here are some of the benefits of this awesome product!

    • Supports cardiovascular health
    • Improves focus, concentration and mental acuity
    • Assists with healthy mood balance
    • Strengthens immune function
    • May reduce occurrence of asthma and allergies
    • Reduces inflammation
    • Promotes healthy skin and hair

That's all for this blog post...I hope you learned a little!!. Remember that if you want to loose weight...or gain weight you need to make sure your digestion and absorption are working! :) 

If you want to know if your digestion and systems are in working order, Alyssa can help you figure out what's up!!. When she did my body analysis my digestion was GOOD :)...why??...because I use high quality products that allow me to absorb what I'm eating!

If you have any questions about these products, head on into any of the local Popeye's location...we are Non Commission so anyone is happy to help you!. We have a store in Kitchener, Waterloo and a new one in Cambridge:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi this one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job..
    new chapter perfect prenatal

    ReplyDelete